Friday, December 5, 2008

Imported Snark from Behind the Zion Curtain

Kudos to Amanda Jean for my awesomely hilarious link to Prop 8: The Musical (see last post)! Deja vu, dear readers? Yes, I did in fact say that in the post that included the hilarious video treat, when I bummed it off of Amanda's blog. Recently I bopped over to see what is up on her blog...to find out that I have someone named Anonymous--what an odd name!--to thank for a reminder that I made the right decision to bail myself out of Hate Country, USA. Oops, I mean Mormon central.

Dear old Anonymous writes:

I'd rather take my political advice from the prophet (who speaks for the ACTUAL Jesus Christ)rather than Jack Black.

All I can say is this; I am so proud of Anonymous for using his real name to stand up for what he believes instead of sneaking around snarking up blogs. I'd hate for him to seem embarassed or defensive about what is obviously an informed and Christian opinion. Kudos to you, Anonymous. Kudos to you.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever know that your my hero?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can fly higher than an eagle.....

    thanks to YOU.

    Rage is my power! Rage!!!

    ReplyDelete