Thursday, May 21, 2009

Patterns of the Damned

I've decided after discovering this:



that I'm going to start showcasing patterns that not only should never have been invented, but labored over at a sewing machine for hours of wasted life. So here we go! (Note: Wasn't it nice of Mr. Hammer to autograph all those Simplicity patterns for the fans?)



The dress on the right ain't bad. That rectangle on the left? Some sort of formal football uniform? I can just see the poor girl getting draped in this for prom. Her joyous Mother squealing, "So feminine..and the sash just pulls it all together!"



Holy Big Love! With four different doily patterns for all the different wives in your life! We all know how the Sister-Wives hate accidentally wearing the same dress! My favorite? THE TRIANGLE.



If I were to suck on the hem of this dress, would it taste like peppermint? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment