
There's a battle of sorts going on in the bathroom of The Complex. Every acting class when I hit the john on break, I'm delighted to see the debate being added to. I can't wait until one catches the other with a pen and a fistfight ensues.

Simple enough, right? Then this conversation begins developing. This is about three weeks of discourse, as follows:



I know the pictures are kind of small, so I'll provide a transcript:
PLEASE DO NOT PUT PAPER TOWELS OR TAMPONS IN THE TOILET. IT WILL NOT FLUSH. THANK YOU.
Then please put trash cans in here!
They are next to the sink! Can't you take two steps??
PRIVACY ISSUE!
And NO ONE wants to see that in trash can by sink!
The trash can by the sink HAS A LID ON IT.
That's all for now. I hope I'll have more to report soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment