Apparently. And since science still hasn't isolated it, it's only a guess...but I'm pretty sure there's a nerd gene passed down to all these poor nerdlings.
I really hope every person in that picture is embarrassed right now. Cause that is beyond lame. Sure, I'll be Trinity for Halloween. But I'm not dressing my family in black leather and dark glasses for a PAID portrait session.
I live in Hollywood. I act. I love all things Jane Austen. I live in the most beautiful and profound gutter in the world. It teaches me things about myself every day.
And I am mistaken for or compared to Winona Ryder at least once a week. I am not. I am the Unwinona.
I really hope every person in that picture is embarrassed right now. Cause that is beyond lame. Sure, I'll be Trinity for Halloween. But I'm not dressing my family in black leather and dark glasses for a PAID portrait session.
ReplyDeleteLosers.