Friday, April 15, 2011

The Cash Will Rise Again!

Money is trying to keep the black man down. I have proof:






THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! Just ask the fine (fine = delusional and racist) ol' boys over at Dixienet! They took a few hours off from making those silly little ghost costumes to learn how to cobble together a website! Then they decided to make a little rubber stamp of a confederate flag and get all creative with their wrinkled twenty dollar bills. Before spending them on a carton of discount smokes. Because that's just good marketing.

I'm sure when they got done with their little craft project, stamping happily away on whatever change they had in their pockets--I bet doing the pennies was tricky!-- they all sat back, cracked open some beers, sighed happily, and pretended that little flag was fluttering proudly above the real White House. Then they went home to their double-wide trailers just in time to watch their favorite shows. Oops. Guess President Obama has a televised speech tonight. Sorry, buddies.

I take great delight in using this racist money to support the business of a nice Mexican man.

No comments:

Post a Comment