
As a Joss Whedon fan, you'd think I'd clue into this sooner, but I was just recently turned on to Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion. Who am I kidding, that's been going on for awhile, respectively. But this time, its the two of them, and its because of this...
Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog!
If you've seen it, you're cool. If you haven't, then you should. If you have the soundtrack, you're Tosca and I want it. NOW.

ugh I found out about this too late to enjoy the free goodness of it. I want to see it but lack the funds to purchase said wonderfulness. I will see it eventually I hope.
ReplyDeleteIt's curtains for you, Doctor! Lacey, gently wafting curtains....
ReplyDeleteWell I watched it...hee hee...such jossiness...I didn't know you could watch it for free...I just knew that if you wanted to download it the free period was over.
ReplyDeleteOk I just did some research and I found out that when I went to the page originally you couldn't just watch it...they added that later. I happened upon it during the 10 days when there was no free viewing...now I don't feel like such a dork for missing it.
ReplyDelete