Thursday, January 8, 2009

Have YOU Found Raptor Jesus?

I myself have. On Google. While doing one of my usual searches for "Jesus with Dinosaurs" as per my usual creation museum stalkage.



So there you have it. Raptor Jesus. I've found pictures...but I have no idea where the hell it came from. As with "Are Your Base Are Belong To Us" jokes in days past, I need an explanation. Anyone? Anyone?

Anyway, its hilarious. Also, so is this, my latest google find from (I'm guessing) a kids biblical coloring book or hilarious mashup of a coloring book:



Kooky they may be, you gotta hand it to them, those creationist evangelicals/weird photoshop chucksters know how to make Jesus seem super-awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I personally think Jesus is super-awesome on or off a dinosaur. But that's just me...

    As far as "All your base are belong to us," that is way funnier than Raptor Jesus. And it makes less sense. ("Somebody set us up the bomb!")

    ReplyDelete