
Hello dear chums and internet stalkers,
This week I decided to take a stand AND further my crafting skills. I decided to join my friend NoNo Fourballs (Noelle to you chumps) in preparing and assembling a gingerbread house from scratch...and by "scratch" I mean we bought a discount $5 make-your-own-gingerbread-house kit. I decided that ours would be no generic, pansy-ass gingerbread house. It would stand for something. It would be a GINGERBREAD GAY WEDDING CHAPEL. Take THAT, Prop 8!
Unfortunately, someone found out. And that dastardly individual used his deadly hate-crime mind control to make the two of us forget to put confectioners sugar in the frosting to thicken it. So our CHAPEL OF LOVE became THE WRECKAGE OF DREAMS.

And I was pretty tore up about it. Then we got distracted and didn't care anymore. But hey, here's the evidence. I, Loli, tried my skills at homemakery.
Let that be a lesson to you.



No comments:
Post a Comment