Monday, November 24, 2008

Absolutely no deep thinking required...

Just awesome things. I've watched all of these at least five times in the past week. I'm not even the tiniest bit ashamed to admit it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...

HAMSTER ON A PIANO!



GEORGE WASHINGTON! And his Mason Ring and schnauzer and his PERFECT HANDS!


DOBERMAN ON A WATER SLIDE!



and finally, I leave you with the disconcerting sounds of SCREAMING PUG!



Ha ha ha! Earsplitting!

You can all thank me later for this happy break in your productive schedule. I know you're happy. You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. People filming their pets is no biggie. That doesn't take a lot of effort. But writing, practicing and then recording a song about your pet...now that's a little weird.

    "He saves children, but not British children. He save children, but not British children." Ha. That was great.

    ReplyDelete