
Today is a happy day for me. Why? Because my homegirl Hillary is in the house! The White House, that is! Ha ha ha! For those of you at home, that is my triumphant laugh. I am an unapologetic Hillary Clinton fan. I think she's awesome and rad. I think she's got what it takes to get shit done. She's not one of the cute-as-a-button, mascot-to-the-big-boys gals that get trotted out whenever certain political factions want to distract everyone from their blatant sexism. (COUGH sarah palin COUGH) She's a grown woman who doesn't worry about looking sweet or cute or gracious when she's in the ring. She worries about getting shit done. God forbid a woman get agressive or gasp! unladylike! She must be a raging bull-dyke!
She's a lightening rod for all those pompous old men who want women in their place, even if they are silly enough to be in political office. Certain people in this country believe wholeheartedly, women, that you can be in office, as long as you're spending all your free time cooking moose chili for your children, and their..um....love child, and not pushing your own career forward or reading up on the issues. She pulls all their fears of strong non-adorable women out of the woodwork and doesn't back down from all that moldy spiteful muckraking. I think Tina Fey said it all. Lets look back at it:
I'd love her as president, and I'm super mega thrilled that Obama is bringing her on board! Guess what, people! The new administration is about to kick prejudice and apathy and condescending white men IN THE FACE.
But not literally. I mean the white men part. No kicking of them. Althought some of them, I would love to see that too. I would PAY to see that, actually.
Twenty bucks, people. Twenty bucks to kick this guy in the face.

BEGIN.

I will add $100 to the pot for anyone who kick Hannity in the face. Hannitize that Be-otch!
ReplyDelete