Thursday, March 20, 2008

random thought

One of the funnest things about life and life experiences is the many different ways we can interpret the things we do. Also, the ways we can explain said activities to others in order to get different reactions. This has become a bit of a hobby of mine. For instance, I could tell my parents, when they call, that my awesome friend Chris and I did some awesome headshot/glam photography this morning in Koreatown (which we invited some construction workers to join in on, but they were total wussbags and wouldn't even let me play on their truck)...OR I could call my dad up, and when he asked me what I'd been up to, I could say nonchalantly, "Oh, nothing much. A tall black man took me back to his apartment and took pictures of me. What's up with you?"

Guess which one I went with. Actually, I went with the first one. But only because the second would have been WAY too much fun. Plus my dad would probably be driving, and I'd hate for him to spill his refillable gas station plastic soda cup of Pepsi all over himself in shock. Then he'd have to stop and clean it up, and then he'd miss the first ten minutes of a new CSI episode.

So if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to entertaining my friends. Which is a more positive way of saying I'm going to pet and/or feed my five cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment