Monday, March 3, 2008

Some Basic Information.

Hello, new blog. Hello, interweb. It's been a long three years since my last serious pre-myspace blogging effort. Mars has inspired me to return to the hobby of entertaining you fine people in the cybernet. No, I didn't consult an astrologist. Mars is a girl. You'll find her and her alien baby in the blogs I'll add links to.


So here's a little bit about me. This is me:



















This, is NOT me.

This is Winona Ryder. She has more money than me, is more famous than I am, and is cute as a button. She also steals occasionally and has shagged Johnny Depp. I have only done one of those two things. Which one? I'll never tell.





But I am NOT Winona Ryder. I am Lola. So once again:




Me.







































Not me. Winona Ryder.







I hope that's cleared things up. Good to be blogging again.

1 comment:

  1. For a second I thought that "Free Winona" picture was of you. It was totally tripping me out. You shifty little Winona double.

    ReplyDelete